Saturday, November 25, 2006

Swearing off the boys is awful hard when ridiculously adorable boy follows you around all day long. I wish I stopped listening to my brain so much and followed my heart once in a while. Yikes. And the studying I'm NOT doing is just totally piling up constantly. Geog's starting to freak me out. Taking 3 content subs probably isn't the best idea a pro procrastinater should ever have. Is it me or is my language totally slipping.



Bash was today, I'd totally have gone if Bitch and Heidi wanted to too. Full of SR spirit Sasa is.





I wish a certain someone would start getting the fucking hint. Bugger off already you freak.





I really hate being this mean but he totally deserves it. I don't want ANYTHING to do with you.





Oh well. Cell functions. demand and supply and plate tectonics awaits. How am I ever ever gonna catch up at this rate?




Pull me out from inside.
I am ready I am ready I am ready I am fine.

No comments: